Monday, June 28, 2010

Grand Master....ing in a flash!

from June 11th, 2010:

I got an exciting message earlier this week from Jeff at the studio that he'd had a cancellation and was able to finish mastering the tracks. I had no idea they would be ready so fast...not that I'm complaining. So I made my way to Galuminum Foil Studios in the pouring rain to collect my treasures and safely store the discs in a plastic bag....oh I double bagged that jam! Those are my babies. I will not be letting them out of the nest just yet.  I haven't even started to think of album art yet and I'm only beginning to plan the release party.

In other news, I gave my notice at Columbia and will be pursuing creative enterprises full time, beginning in September.  Yaya!  But more news on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment